**AVATOUR** is the only **real-time 360° remote telepresence** platform available today. Launched in March 2020, we are post-revenue and post-product-market-fit, with over $1m ARR, backing from top investors **Ulu Ventures** and **Merus Capital**, and major customers such as **Thermo Fisher Scientific**, **Colgate-Palmolive**, and the **FAA**.
We have an extraordinary opportunity, and we're looking to bring an extraordinary salesperson onboard immediately to help us take advantage of it. This position **reports directly to the CEO** and will assume sales responsibility for a large portion of our North American opportunities, joining our EU and Asia sales leads. Future career path within the company will be limited only by your own ability.
* Taking over existing pipeline of inbound opportunities
* Responding to new qualified sales opportunities in territory
* Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
* For now, also responsible for post-sale account management and development; this may change as the company grows
* Working closely with Head of Marketing to improve effectiveness of funnel
* Minimum 3-5 yrs experience as a closer in Enterprise SaaS sales, with a demonstrable record of success.** If you cannot provide proof of performance against at least $250k quota in a previous position, do not apply.**
* MUST be comfortable with a startup environment where the only constant is change
* Excellent communication skills: Ability to write a great email and present product demonstrations to a range of stakeholders
* Excellent time management skills - you'll be trusted to get sh*t done
* Pharma and/or Food Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
* Some familiarity with VR/AR and its enterprise applications is a big plus
* Familiarity with Hubspot & Powerpoint is helpful
We are open to various seniority levels; compensation will be a mix of salary, commission, and equity, commensurate with experience. **Candidates willing to accept a high proportion of performance-based comp will be preferred** as cash is the lifeblood of the company right now.
Avatour is committed to a diverse workplace and strongly encourages all qualified candidates to apply.